As teaching and learning spaces, technologies and applications continually evolve, it’s crucial to determine where we’re headed and what we hope to accomplish. EDUCAUSE, higher education’s largest technology association, is offering a variety of online webinars and sessions exploring key topics within the future of higher ed teaching and learning in the coming months:
- 4/3/17 Webinar – In the Classroom & Beyond: Unexpected Applications for Video on Campus
- 4/10 Webinar – Guiding Academic Transformation: The NMC Horizon Report and the ELI Key Issues in Teaching and Learning*
- 4/19 & 4/20 Online Focus Session – New Directions in Instructional Design: Keeping Pace in a Time of Rapid Change
- 5/1 Webinar – Virtual and Augmented Reality: Stepping Into the New Frontier of Learning
* A primary goal of the Horizon Report is that this research will help to inform the choices institutions are making about technology to improve, support or extend teaching, learning and creative inquiry in higher education across the globe. There is no fee for participating in this webinar.