NYU Steinhardt Edtech Accelerator’s 2016 Cohort Starting Up Chatbots, Augmented Reality Tools and More — from campustechnology.com by Sri Ravipati
The cohort includes:
- Admission Table (Bangalore, India), an artificial intelligence (AI) chatbot for university admissions;
- Alumnify (San Francisco, CA), an enterprise platform for alumni services.
- AugThat (New York, NY), augmented reality curricula for elementary and middle school students;
- Bering (Brooklyn, NY), a data analytics platform for research scientists;
- EduKids Connect Systems (New York, NY), an information system for child care providers;
- NeuroNet Learning (Gainesville, FL), a research-based early reading program designed to assist students with essential reading, handwriting skills and math;
- TheTalkList (San Diego, CA), a language learning exchange platform;
- Trovvit (Brooklyn, NY), a social digital portfolio tool; and
- Versity U (Jeffersonville, IN), a nursing exam platform.